Java Developer (Senior)/ Architect (REF 1)
Emakina is looking for new talents for its offices in Brussels.
If you’re highly motivated, talented and if you know everything that’s possible about Java, then Emakina definitely needs you!
As a Java specialist, you’ll build exceptional and highly customized Internet solutions that produce real business results for our clients and you will be in charge of developing applications based on web technologies for large projects.
You will be a part of the highly skilled development team. You'll work directly with clients and with our team throughout the development process - from determining needs to implementing the right solutions. You will analyse document software requirements, design and implement technical architectures, build web interfaces and applications, conduct testing, and provide user support. You'll work with our web designers’ team to optimise sites for speed, usability, maintainability, and cross-platform compatibility. You will coach junior developers and you’ll do an excellent job, in order to guarantee our customers’ satisfaction.
You will have the opportunity to join a leading Belgian full service digital native agency and to work on numerous exiting projects for major Belgian and European clients. Above all, we are a big family and you’ll enjoy yourself.
- Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent computer skills
- Relevant experience (5 years) in the creation of web based applications
- Expertise in Java and related technologies, such as JSTL, SPRING framework, TILES, JSP technology, JGROUPS, Maven
- Knowledge of Apache Webserver, Tomcat, MySQL, Eclipse IDE
- Knowledge of CQ5 and / or JCR is a strong asset
- Service oriented, excellent insight into technologies, team spirited and motivated
- Ability to adapt quickly to change, very good communication skills
- Fluent in French & English or Dutch & English
But above all, you are keen and motivated to work in the first digital agency in Belgium and are excited by the idea of working for the major customers in sectors such as Airlines, Automobile, Bank or Insurance companies…
We offer a competitive compensation package, a friendly working environment, a highly organized and process-oriented approach to web development and continuous learning opportunities. If you want to be part of one of the main creative and e-business agencies in Belgium, apply now on www.emakina.com/jobs
How to apply
Please fill in your application on www.emakina.com/jobs