Video Producer (REF 115)
Job descriptionAre you our new colleague video producer?
Emakina’s video production team is growing.
We are looking for an extra Video Producer to join us.
Your typical activities include:
- reading, researching and assessing ideas and finished scripts;
- commissioning writers or securing the rights to novels, plays or screenplays;
- building and developing a network of contacts;
- liaising and discussing projects with your manager;
- using computer software packages for screenwriting, budgeting and scheduling;
- hiring key subcontractors, including a director and a crew to shoot films or videos;
- controlling the budget and allocating resources;
- pulling together all the strands of creative and practical talent involved in the project to create a team;
- maintaining contemporary technical skills;
- organising shooting schedules;
- supervising the progress of the project from production to post production;
- holding regular meetings with the director to discuss characters and scenes;
- bringing the finished production in on budget.