Web Developer (.NET) (REF 12)
Emakina is looking for new talents for its offices in Brussels.
If you have a strong knowledge and experience in .Net technologies and you fully understand the technical possibilities and limitations of web development, then you are the one we need to reinforce our highly skilled development team.
As an experienced web developer, you will be architecturing and implementing ambititous and exciting solutions for major Belgian and European customers within a highly motivated team.
Your mission will be to build exceptional and highly customized Internet solutions that produce real business results for our clients. You will analyze and document software requirements, design and implement technical architectures, build web interfaces and applications, conduct testing, and provide user support. You'll work with our experts in various fields to optimize sites for speed, usability, maintainability, and cross-platform compatibility. You will coach junior developers and build strong and robust solutions, in order to guarantee our customers’ satisfaction. You'll work directly with clients and with our team throughout the development process - from determining needs to implementing the right solutions.
Join the top Belgian independent Full Service Digital Native agency and enjoy working on numerous exciting projects for major Belgian and European clients. And above all, we are one big family and you'll enjoy yourself !
- Bachelor degree in computer science, or equivalent by experience
- Significant experience in web development, especially using .Net technologies.
- You will be responsible for analysing the needs and elaborating the best technical solution.
- You will develop robust, secure and reliable solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of the .Net framework and related technologies
- Excellent knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) and Web Services techniques as SOAP, RESTFULL, JSON, XML, …
- Experience with frameworks like spring.net, nhibernate, ADO.NET Entity Framework… is a plus
- Experience in building large websites, which supposes an excellent technical knowledge in Internet technologies
- Experience in implementing Content Management System or Enterprise Portal, preferably with Tridion, SharePoint, Ektron, Umbraco
- Good knowledge of Windows Server, IIS and indexing server
- Experience in XML, DHTML, CSS, AJAX
- Service oriented, excellent insight into technologies, team spirited and motivated
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be efficient and productive under pressure
- Fluent in French & English or Dutch & English
But, above all, you are keen and motivated to work in the first digital agency in Belgium and are excited by the idea of working for major customers in sectors such as Airlines, Automobile, Bank or Insurance companies ...
We offer a competitive compensation package, a friendly working environment, a highly organized and process-oriented approach to web development and continuous learning opportunities. If you want to be part of one of the main creative and e-business agencies in Belgium, apply now on www.emakina.com/jobs
How to Apply
Please fill in your application on www.emakina.com/jobs