Business Developer (international organisation) (REF 150)
Job descriptionEmakina is looking for new talents for its offices in Brussels
Profile/RequirementsYou will be joining a team of business developers in charge of defining target markets (EC, UN, etc.), the identification of new business opportunities and the interaction with Emakina's existing and potential partners. Under the responsibility of the Institution Sales Dir, your tasks will be to:
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets, and follow and implement the set strategy
- Initiate bid strategies and coordinate actions with a view to winning institutional contracts (EC, etc.)
- Clarify goals and reach agreement maintaining the interests of all parties
- Proactively develop and improve proposals
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and partners
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams
- Develop draft proposals based on team meetings, discussions and ToR
- Write the final proposal (admin, technical and financial parts)
- Maintain the Business Development databases
- Support marketing activities, including trade shows, mailings, etc.
We offer you a challenging position in an advanced creative environment, in an international team. We offer you an attractive salary plus competitive extra-legal benefits such as an interesting life insurance, hospitalisation insurance, long term disability insurance and a pension plan.