Social Media Strategist (REF 154)
Emakina.eu is looking for a Social Media Strategist
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across all services, brands and products
- Lead the development of organization-wide social media management standards, policies and rules of engagement for social media
- Define key performance indicators and implement enterprise level measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success
- Mentor and provide training to communication and management professionals throughout the organization on best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing content for social networks
- Explore and identify ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing campaigns
- Apply marketing research and development methods to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies and to communicate this knowledge clearly and concisely
- A minimum of 3 years experience in advertising, communications, marketing, or public relations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, as well as independently
- Aptitude to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- A solid understanding of ethical search engine optimization techniques
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, Flickr, blogs, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Omniture, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics, HootSuite, TweetDeck, and Social Mention.
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Ability to distinguish and behave with a good sense of decorum; acting as a brand ambassador is absolutely required
- Data, analytics, and metrics oriented
We offer a competitive compensation package, a friendly working environment, a highly organized and process-oriented approach to web development and continuous learning opportunities. If you want to be part of one of the main creative and e-business agencies in Belgium, apply now on www.emakina.com/jobs.