Account Manager (REF 164)
If you’re a high-level, high-energy Account Manager with strong client service skills that will inspire our clients and motivate our internal team to deliver best projects, then you’re the one we need.
As an account manager, you will look after Emakina’s major customers and build long-term relationship with them.
You’ll have overall financial responsibilities and you’re going to define project budget and ensure the follow-up. You will assure the commercial follow-up, detecting new opportunities and develop valuable proposals. It’s a challenging and interesting job requiring excellent written and verbal communication skills. Briefly, You’ll have to contact the clients, understand their business’ needs and then to find the right solution to them.
You will have the opportunity to join a leading Full Service Digital Native Agency and to work on numerous exiting projects for major Swiss and European based clients. Above all, we are a big family and you’ll enjoy yourself.
- Experience in Customer Management relationship or sales activities with large corporations
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a web agency or full service agency (off.- & online)
- Experience in marketing communications advisory/consulting
- University degree or equivalent through experience
- Fluent in French and English
- You provide qualitative briefings to the Project Managers and build a teamwork relationship with them
- You will have an excellent understanding of Emakina customers’ business you'll take care and propose innovative solutions to answer their needs.
- Ability to be efficient and productive under pressure.
- Excellent knowledge of the digital marketing
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Natural ability to lead and inspire a talented team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Result-oriented and efficient
We offer a competitive compensation package, a friendly working environment, a highly organized and process-oriented approach to web development and continuous learning opportunities. If you want to be part of one of the main creative and e-business agencies in Switzerland.
Lots more info available but hopefully this is enough to whet the appetite! Fabulous role.
Apply now for immediate consideration - all applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.