Project Manager (REF 165)
If you are a high level, talented and experienced Project Manager, you are the one we need for the further growth of our Project Management crew.
As a Project Manager, you will take the ownership of large projects (internet, intranet, extranet… or other new media) and ensure their quality, their profitability and the satisfaction of our customers.
You will be the interface between Emakina and the customer during the whole project lifecycle. Internally, you will act as a conductor and work with highly skilled people, from analysts and architects to designers, developers, testers… and many other talents. You will cooperate with account managers to guarantee the satisfaction of our customers by ensuring the quality, the respect of the timing and of the budget for the great projects we deliver.
You will have the opportunity to join a leading Full Service Digital Native Agency and to work on numerous exiting projects for major Swiss and European based clients. Above all, we are a big family and you’ll enjoy yourself.
- Experience in a web or a full service agency (off.- & online)
- Significant experience in project management
- University degree, or equivalent by experience
- You will be responsible for project production & planning, allocating resources, budgeting.
- You will ensure the review and delivery of the project on time and within budget.
- You will manage risks and identify appropriate solutions
- You’ll provide excellent customer service, understand the project also from a technical point of view and support our clients to ensure building privileged client relationships.
- You will ensure the quality of the project by challenging the deliveries and by following an adequate quality assurance policy
- Good experience with Project Management methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer and team management skills
- Experience with Business and/or Functional Analysis
- Ability to be efficient and productive under pressure
- Fluent in French & English
We offer a competitive compensation package, a friendly working environment, a highly organized and process-oriented approach to web development and continuous learning opportunities. If you want to be part of one of the main creative and e-business agencies in Switzerland.
Lots more info available but hopefully this is enough to whet the appetite! Fabulous role.
Apply now for immediate consideration - all applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.