Functional analyst (REF 56)
Emakina is looking for new talents for its offices in Brussels.
If you are a high level, talented and experienced Functional Analist, then you are the one we need for the further growth of our crew.
As a Functional Analyst,you will be in charge analyzing large projects (intranet, internet, extranet) related to web technologies or new media in early stages of project definition.
You will interact a lot with customer to gather their requirements, define and document a functional solution.
Join the top Belgian independent Full Service Digital Native agency and enjoy working on numerous exciting projects for major Belgian and European clients.
And above all, we are one big family and you'll enjoy yourself!
- Analysis of the business needs of the customers and stakeholders by identifying potential problems and proposing solutions.
- Translation of business requirements and/or change requests from the customer in functional and high level technical specifications, keeping in mind the technical and functional integrity of the application.
- Validation of the implemented solution against the functional specifications and as inspector to ensure that the project will match the business requirements
- Support to project team along the development phase (Project Manager, Information Architect, designer, developer)
You will be responsible for helping our clients to define the functional requirements of their projects. Your autonomy, personal organization, communication skills during meeting and quality of documents produced will be required to deliver a great service to our customers. Your abstraction mind will be dedicated entirely finding creative solution for our client and reporting them. Your sense of details will be an asset to identify the impacts of the choices made during the analysis.
- Fluent in French & English or Dutch & English
- Knowledge of UML, Use case descriptions
- Understanding of skills and techniques linked to web development (programming, integration, design, usability)
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- User interface knowledge
- Familiarity with relational databases
- Knowledge of OO concepts and knowledge of programming languages like Java, .NET, PHP
- Experience in implementing Content Management System
- Good Knowledge of technical infrastructure and network
- Knowledge/experience of/with testing processes
- Information architecture (wireframe, …)
But, above all, you are keen and motivated to work in the first digital agency in Belgium and are excited by the idea of working for major customers in sectors such as Airlines, Automobile, Bank or Insurance companies...
We offer a competitive compensation package, a friendly working environment, a highly organized and process-oriented approach to web development and continuous learning opportunities. If you want to be part of one of the main creative and e-business agencies in Belgium, apply now on www.emakina.com/jobs