Project Manager (e-marketing) @ Emakina.EU (REF 63)
You will manage E-marketing actions (branding, web design, bannering, promotional campaigns, minisites, viral marketing, search engine marketing …) from early interaction with the clients, design and development, right through to delivery.
You will co-ordinate a team of 3/6 highly skilled creative consultant, web designers, flashers and web developers.
You will be responsible for project analysis & planning, allocating resources, budgeting and invoicing. You will ensure the review and delivery of the project on time and budget. You’ll provide excellent customer service, understand the project also from a technical point of view and support our clients to ensure building enduring client relationships.
We are seeking a high-level, high-energy project manager with strong organizational skills that will motivate his/her team, inspire our clients and keep projects on track.
Your skills will include:
- Significant experience in web project management, strong knowledge of project management techniques and procedures
- Experience in marketing actions such brand positioning, promotional campaigns…
- Experience in creating e-marketing actions using internet as main channel, which supposes a good technical background in internet technologies (Html, Xml, .net, Flash…)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer and team management skills
- Ability to be efficient and productive under pressure
- Fluent in French & English or Dutch & English
- University degree
We offer a competitive compensation package, a friendly working environment, a highly organized and process-oriented approach to web development and continuous learning opportunities.