Web Designer (Senior) @ Emakina.EU (REF 64)
You will be part of our design team. In your daily work you will be leading the development of concepts and often do web refinement of existing design directions. For this you will be visualizing concepts quickly and express them through sketching and other rapid prototyping methods.
You will also work for the management and sales team. You will be depended on to provide high quality killing materials for internal and external presentations, in fast turnaround times.
Finally you will work collaboratively with integrators and developers to define page types and templates for production, appropriately optimised for the media. You will also participe in quality assurance checks during production.
- You have the ability to work conceptually (translate a brief to a design)
- You are proficient in identity design, typography and information design
- You have a proven experience in designing site architectures, user interfaces, and intuitive navigation schemes
- You have total knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Macromedia Fireworks
- You have some ability to research, understand and organize specialized content
- You have some talent to write about your projects and present them to customers
- You work well in a team, have the necessary interpersonal skills and are willing to work under the guidance of our Creative Director
- You have an excellent feeling for what's hot and what’s not
- Your mother tongue is french or flemmish and you speak english.
- 3+ years of professional experience designing for the web
- Video and Sound Design Skills
- Additonal language skills
We offer a pleasant open working atmosphere, a competitive salary package and extra-legal advantages, a high level professional education and a personal evolution plan in a fast growing company.