Information Architect / Usability consultant (REF 17)
Emakina is looking for new talents for its offices in Brussels
If you are equally right and left brained, if you live, dream, breath digital, then you are the one we need for the further growth of our crew.
The experience architect will lead user research, digital strategy, information architecture and interaction design to create interactive solutions that aim to deliver unique customer experiences, achieved with high performance interfaces, that always take into account both business objectives and the point of view of the user.
You will work very closely with our teams of strategists, visual designers, project managers, developers and content specialists who are all equally passionate about user-centered design.
Join the top Belgian independent Full Service Digital Native agency and enjoy working on numerous exciting projects for major Belgian and European clients.
And above all, we are one big family and you'll enjoy yourself!
Technical skills and experience
- Be proficient in Information Architecture, Usability & Interaction Design
- Have a significant experience in the conception of digital applications (websites, extranet, Mobile, Touchscreens, Applications for Social Medias …)
- Lead research such as heuristics, focus groups, analytics, benchmark, field study and usability testing
- Communicate research findings and recommendations.
- Produce user requirements specifications, including personas, scenarios, task analysis, flowcharts, and organization and navigation models.
- Specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques that result in interaction design, wireframes, prototypes, and design specifications.
- Believe in, and effectively communicate the benefits of following user-centered design principles.
- Be team-oriented, dedicated, inquisitive, self-motivated and collaborative
- Your mother tongue is flemmish or french and you speak english.
- SEO/SEF, design & technical knowledge is a plus