Web Project Manager (e-marketing specialist) (REF 20)
Emakina is looking for new talents for its offices in Brussels.
If you’re a high-level and high-energy project manager with strong organizational skills that will motivate his/her team, inspire our clients and keep projects on track, you are the one Emakina is looking for!
As a Project manager, you will manage E-marketing actions (branding, web design, bannering, promotional campaigns, mini-sites, viral marketing, search engine marketing…) from early interaction with the clients, design and development, right through to delivery.
You will co-ordinate a team of 3 to 6 highly skilled creative consultant, web designers, flashers and web developers. You will be responsible for project analysis and planning, allocating resources, budgeting and invoicing. You will ensure the review and the delivery of the project on time and budget. You’ll provide excellent customer service: understand the project, also from a technical point of view, and support our clients to ensure building enduring client relationships.
You will have the opportunity to join a leading Belgian full service digital native agency and to work on numerous exiting projects for major Belgian and European clients. Above all, we are a big family and you’ll enjoy yourself.
- Significant experience in web project management, strong knowledge of project management techniques and procedures
- Experience in marketing actions such brand positioning, promotional campaigns…
- Experience in creating e-marketing actions using Internet as main channel
- University degree
- Good technical background in Internet technologies (Html, Xml, .net, Flash…)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer and team management skills
- Ability to be efficient and productive under pressure
- Fluent in French & English or Dutch & English
But above all, you are keen and motivated to work in the first digital agency in Belgium and are excited by the idea of working for the major customers in sectors such as Airlines, Automobile, Bank or Insurance companies…
We offer a competitive compensation package, a friendly working environment, a highly organized and process-oriented approach to web development and continuous learning opportunities. If you want to be part of one of the main creative and e-business agencies in Belgium, apply now on www.emakina.com/jobs
How to apply
Please fill in your application on www.emakina.com/jobs