Senior Account Manager - Marketing & Communication (REF 44)
Emakina is looking for new talents for its offices in Brussels.
If you’re a high-level, high-energy Account Manager with strong client service skills that will inspire our clients and motivate our internal team to deliver best projects, then you’re the one we need.
As an account manager, you will look after Emakina’s major customers and build long-term relationship with them.
You’ll act as business developer and brand guardian for your client You’ll also have financial responsibilities and you’re going to define project budget and ensure the follow-up. You will assure the commercial follow-up, detecting new opportunities and develop valuable proposals. It’s a challenging and interesting job requiring excellent written and verbal communication skills. Briefly, You’ll have to contact the clients directly, understand their business’ needs and then to find the right solution to them.
You will have the opportunity to join a leading Belgian full service digital native agency and to work on numerous exiting projects for international brands. Above all, we are a big family and you’ll enjoy yourself.
- University degree or equivalent through experience
- Experience in Consumer Engagement, trade engagement and promotional platforms
- Experience in CRM and digital strategy
- A minimum of 5 years in agency experience
- Fluent in at least French or Dutch and English
- You will drive creative development for a top international brand
- You will have an excellent understanding of your customer’s business and you propose innovative solutions to answer their needs
- Ability to be efficient and productive under pressure
- Regular travel to Lausanne
- knowledge of Internet technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Result-oriented and efficient
- Excellent presentation
We offer a competitive compensation package, a friendly working environment, a highly organized and process-oriented approach. If you want to be part of one of an international client team and have some rock 'n roll in your veins, apply now on www.emakina.com/jobs.
How to apply
Please fill in your application on www.emakina.com/jobs