People Lead (m/f/d)Vienna
We are looking for a People Lead (m/f/d) to help us become the most important player to empower customer relations on the Austrian market!
Emakina CEE, an EPAM company, is a digital agency with global reach, located in Vienna, Austria. Its technology, marketing and E-commerce experts work in concert with their clients to grow their business and brand value. Together, they gain the necessary user insights to develop highly effective strategies and creations. These include cutting-edge websites, applications, impactful content, and campaigns.
As the ambassadors for users, the agency places their expectations and requirements at the heart of every digital experience. It offers Emakina's customers and their brands a privileged relationship with their new leaders: the consumers of the digital age. Emakina CEE is part of Emakina Group, a leading independent full-service digital agency group, uniting over 1000+ employees in 13 countries.
Designing and delivering innovative solutions to help our clients build strong relationships with their customers, at Emakina we work with passion to understand and delight users everywhere.
Our diverse workforce and talent expertise enables us to deliver digitally powered transformations that put user needs' first as well as the engineering excellence Emakina is known for.
Become part of our highly skilled, international Emakina team in Austria and join the adventure!
But enough about us. We are looking for a
Manager, People Lead (m/f/d)
Location: Vienna (partially remote all over Europe)
Within your role and as part of our team you can expect lots of varied and challenging tasks:
We are looking to appoint a new Manager, People Lead who will play a key role in driving continued growth through people programs and practices that enable Emakina to attract, develop, engage, leverage, and retain talent in a competitive market in Austria. We are searching for a competent, confident, hard-working professional who already proved himself/herself in a role that involved responsibility for various aspects of HR, including business partnering, HR services and operations.
As People Lead you are expected to work closely with the senior leader and managers to understand objectives and plans for 2022-2023 and in collaboration with the Talent Acquisitions team translate them to People priorities and initiatives, projects and specific actions. Themes to be addressed will span across employee engagement, attrition, internal systems improvement and broader attraction strategies. As Emakina continues to scale the business you would work in partnerships with multiple stakeholders to drive positive change throughout the internal client group. In order to succeed in the role you need to possess a strong HR skillset and be comfortable working on your own initiatives and collaborating daily with senior shareholders and diverse, multicultural group of professionals.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge, able and willing to learn fast, and who is ready to grow with the company being part of Emakina’s unique success story.
Once again in detail this means:
- Build a close and trusted positive relationship with all stakeholders.
- Work with and support executive leadership.
- Identify problems and opportunities and drive positive change.
- Develop and implement programs and initiatives to address the challenges identified.
- Solve problems, develop and deliver solutions.
- Ensures conflict resolution between different stakeholders by focusing on business needs.
- Provide advice and guidance on HR & local labour law related issues.
- Build relationships and work with the broader people management team on regional and global level and actively participate in common projects and initiatives.
- Lead the local People team. Ensure the consistent high quality of their work as individuals and as a team, and support their growth and development.
- Help review and shape employment-related local policies and procedures to ensure their local relevance, effectiveness, and compliance.
- Advise on appropriate approaches to compensation, reward and recognition. Prepare information and provide input for the compensation reviews and budgeting.
- Ensure adherence to corporate guidelines on salary adjustments working closely with Talent Acquisition to interpret market trends that feed into the analysis.
- Help manage HR processes effectively, maximizing positive impact on employee experience: support onboarding and adaptation; training, coaching, mentoring and other forms of personal growth and development; communication, feedback and performance management; international mobility, relocations and exits, employee relations, reward and recognition.
- Manage the HR Budget. Plan, monitor and effectively control costs and expenses.
- Operate with a global mindset while being sensitive to local cultural issues and needs.
- Set a positive example. Demonstrate and promote the company’s values.
- Help further strengthen Emakina’s brand in the market to attract the right talent.
- Efficiently leverage the firm’s people management tools and technologies.
These are the professional requirements we are looking for:
- 6-8 years of professional HR experience, including experience of already working in a similar country People (HR) Leader role,
- Experience in working in the technology sector or a similar, progressive sector and a highly competitive industry is an advantage,
- Proven track record of working directly with senior leaders and managers,
- Solid knowledge of Austrian employment rules and regulations, and local Labour law,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to learn to work with new tools and technologies,
- Higher degree in HR, Business Administration, or a related field,
- Fluency in German with a strong command of written and spoken English,
These are personal skills we are looking for:
- Passionate and energetic.
- Has a positive mind-set and ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Reliable and responsive. Client-centred, focuses on solutions.
- Able to build rapport and install trust and confidence.
- Sets the bar high for self and others.
- Takes initiative and can work independently.
- Flexible and agile. Able to adopt to a changing environment.
- Resilient. Able to work under time pressure, manage workload and priorities.
- Sees the big picture but values and implements small, daily positive changes and actions.
- Accurate, punctual. Pays attention to detail.
- Enjoys working as part of an international, multi-cultural, cross-border team.
- Committed to learning and continuous improvement.
- Careful listener and good communicator (speaking and writing).
- Consults, involves people and takes a collaborative approach.
- Able and committed to support, develop and supervise a team member.
What we offer:
- Hybrid Work: modern office with a big sun balcony or remote work -> your daily choice
- Transparent communication and no bs talks -> serving team leaders
- Open, empowering, thriving and mutually supportive culture -> awesome team
- Flexible working hours (with core hours from 10-15.00/13.00) -> more freedom for managing family/dog/sports etc.
- Independent work with a lot of creative freedom -> gettings things #done, the how is up to you
- Awesome location right next to U2 Krieau, WU Campus and the green Prater -> easy to get there
- Free Öffi Ticket or the same value in Sodexo Vouchers -> get carried away or get lunch
- In times of remote work it's even more important to get together and celebrate -> Happy hour at our very own whine bar and quarterly company events
The role is based in Vienna. It is expected to work flexibly and, on some occasions, outside of normal office hours by prior arrangement and agreement and/or during peak periods. As a member of a the broader Emakina HR team, People team members are expected to be open and willing to contribute to the broader business agenda and assist with additional tasks outside the HR department when required, if time allows.
Join our mission to become the most important player to empower customer relations on the Austrian market!
Salary: We offer you a salary above minimum wage set by the IT-collective bargaining agreement of EUR 5,357 monthly gross. Negotiable based on your expertise.
Please refresh the page and try again!Back to list of offers