Lukasz Taranta’s Digital Proust Questionnaire
Emakina’s directors have played a major part in the group’s success and lead the way, driving innovation and the creation of rich user experiences. A fine example is Łukasz Taranta, Managing Director of Emakina.PL. He joined Emakina as COO in Poznan, and is now the MD of Emakina’s team in Poland. His style and attitude in managing projects is straightforward. As he says himself: ‘I make things happen through planning, organizing and execution.’
But who is Łukasz ‘In Real Life’, besides a respected entrepreneur, sales professional and agile project expert delivering successful business-critical digital projects? Let’s sneak a peek inside his head with Emakina’s Digital Proust Questionnaire, our version for the digital age of the famous parlour game, popularised by French author Marcel Proust.
1. When and where were you happiest?
My home is my happy place. Especially the time I spend with my two sons playing videogames. On a professional level I feel happy each time I provide genuine value and fulfil promises I made to an employee, a client, or a business partner.
2. What is your greatest fear?
I fear that someday I will not be there for my children to help them find their way in this crazy world.
3. Which historical figure do you most admire?
While history has a lot to teach us, there is no specific historical figure that I would particularly admire. I prefer to focus on the future.
4. Which living person do you most admire? And who do you despise the most?
I would say I admire Elon Musk, but there is no one I would despise.
5. Who is your favorite writer?
I do not read as much as I would like to, but I have always enjoyed the works of Agatha Christie.
6. Who is your favorite fictional character?
There are two: commander William Adama of Battlestar Galactica for his amazing leadership in the most difficult of circumstances, Geralt of Rivia of The Witcher by Polish writer Andrzej Sapkowski for his strong character and dark sense of humour.
7. What evolution or part of the digital industry makes you happy?
It is how fast it can disrupt entire industries, often with relatively small investments.
8. Who/what inspired you most in your career?
This could be quite a list, but the most important until now would be Grant Cardone and his approach to closing the gap between our potential and our reality. Fulfil your potential!
9. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I hope this is still ahead of me!
10. What tech company do you wish you had started?
Something along the lines of Docplanner was on my mind for a long time. What a great idea to help doctors to better manage their practice and build their online reputation, while making the patient journey enjoyable. Others were faster though.
11. What digital project would you have most loved to be a part of?
It would be great to be a part of a project that aims at digitizing healthcare in a way that makes true remote diagnosis and treatment possible.
12. What is your favorite digital app/ tool?
Banking apps – mostly because they eliminate the necessity of dealing with bankers face to face.
13. What digital app/tool that does not exist would you like to create?
An AI-powered personal medical diagnosis app, working alongside with a diagnosis device connected to a mobile phone.
14. What is the trait you most admire (in others and in yourself)?
Honesty and righteousness. They appear to be more and more rare.
15. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
Myself again. I am very grateful for my family, people that surround me and the general quality of my life.
16. What is your most treasured possession, and why?
If we put family aside – that would be my gaming PC. Yes, at the age of 40 I am an avid gamer.
17. What is your greatest extravagance?
I guess some people could say, that being as straightforward as I tend to be, could be considered a bit extravagant.
18. What is your motto?
“No motto is the best motto” 😉
Ausgezeichnetes Fachwissen: Emakina CEE ist Salesforce “Outstanding Knowledge Partner of the Year”
Emakina erreicht 4. Platz im Medianet Ranking für digitale Agenturen
Emakina wechselt gemeinsam mit Tietoevry und dem ASFINAG Kundenmanagement auf die Überholspur
Christoph Zierl und Rainer Friedl neues Führungsteam für Emakina CEE