Account Manager (RU speaking)Brussels
For one of our beloved clients, we are looking for a russian speaking Account Manager with experience in digital marketing services.
An Account Manager sits at the heart of the account and is responsible for the smooth and effective delivery of campaigns.
They are the consistent and trusted contact for the client for the duration of projects, managing day to day issues on timings, costs and creative work, be it directly or in partnership with their Account Director.
A great Account Manager is focused on the detail of every aspect of their work, and this attention to detail is key to their earning the trust of their clients. It’s a role that requires a balance of being delivery focused and efficient without rushing, settling for second best or compromising on standards.
As well as managing the client on the effective campaign delivery, they develop good relationships by understanding the business, demonstrating a strong knowledge of digital communications, keeping abreast of competitor activity and showing a passion for wanting to get to the best creative ideas and execution. They attend internal calls with the customer, pitch new ideas but in the same time talk with the technical team to understand limitations and opportunities.
Moreover, an Account Manager must be and flexible and resilient, thriving on the variety of the role’s challenges.
- Leadership: Collaborative, supports other departments and directs project team.
- Strategic Thinking: Recognises good thinking, understands how to make it happen and the impact it might have on a client’s business.
- Creative Judgement: Evaluate creative work against brief and provides motivating feedback.
- Financial Understanding: Understands business context and is able to identify income opportunities.
- Client Intimacy: Communicates confidently with clients and agency team, able to build client trust and confidence.
- Decision Making: Analyses situations, generates possible solutions, and consults before making most decisions.
- Delivery: Takes responsibility for delivering high quality work, keeps team updated and acts proactively.
- Mindset: Optimistic, sees the potential, goes the extra mile.
- Business development skills
- When working with Project Managers on particular projects, you’re still responsible for the client relationship and discussions around process and delivery. It’s the Project Manager’s responsibility to manage the process and deliverables with you. Close partnership with your Project Manager will ensure you avoid duplication and are able to agree together when best to utilise their expertise direct with the clients.
- Excellent command of Russian and English
Be an Emakinian
*Committed*: You are committed to deliver excellence for our customers. You respect deadlines, deliver quality and focus on your mission. You never settle for less than high standards and you do your very best to accomplish all challenges. You accomplish the impossible.
*Positive*: Your attitude is key. You face challenges and think of solutions instead of drowning into the problems. You always look for improvement and think hard how we can bring added value while working hard and having fun at the same time.
*Expert*: You have this passion for your work that helps you becoming a reference for your peers. You are curious and eager to learn. Always. You like to try, and your failures builds your successes. You transform an idea into a huge business value. Your attention to the detail will make the difference.
*Teamwork*: You believe by thinking and creating together, we combine our strengths to give a superior, more versatile solution. You share your expertise and like to listen to others. You believe combining creativity and technology is our magic DNA.
Please refresh the page and try again!Back to list of offers