We are looking for a Java/AEM Solution Architect / Technical Consultant to lead the technical strategy and execution of the development projects for our clients.
As Solution Architect / Technical Consultant, you have a solid background in web development using Java/AEM technologies, you have worked on complex projects, and you keep up-to-date with the latest trends and evolution.
You combine solid education and experience, with excellent leadership, communication & interpersonal skills.
Your goal is to be a partner and an advisor to our client, and ensure that our technological solutions support the success of our client’s business.
- Participate in the life-cycle of a project, from briefing to roll-out
- Help Emakina and our client to design the proper team to achieve the goal
- Coach and mentor your team-mates
- Deliver expert advice to our team and to stakeholders
- Be an advisor to our client, that includes
- The ability to challenge existing architectures and identify pragmatic solutions
- Propose, evaluate and audit technical solutions
- Be hands-on when needed
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written
- You demonstrate self-drive, take ownership and responsibility
- You have proven experience as in a similar position (i.e. Technical Lead)
- Excellent Knowledge of the following technical aspects with a specific accent on web solutions:
- Java Stack
- AEM experience
- Azure Cloud
- Security (i.e. OWASP)
- Technical risk assessment and management
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Framework (Scrum, Kanban, …)
- Experience in organizing and facilitating discussions with technical stakeholders
- Background in designing/developing complex architectures
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A strategic and business mindset
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Pragmatism, assertiveness & "can-do" mentality
Competitive salary package and extra advantages are a no brainer. But you will also work with people who always seek the next challenge and love to reinvent the way things can be done. Basically, if you read this offer to this very point, you probably know that Emakina is the ideal place for you to work at.
You cannot believe how much we are looking forward to meeting you!
Please refresh the page and try again!Back to list of offers