We’re looking for an allround designer who’s keen to join our inhouse communication team in Brussels. The person we’re looking for is a visual thinker that likes to get involved in all things off- and online. Web pages, case studies, instagram posts ... even books! If you like to get your hands dirty on our agency’s global marketing and communication efforts, do drop us a line.
You’ll guard the Emakina brand guidelines with your life, ensuring that brand collateral and visual material stay coherent across all touchpoints (from social campaigns and websites to special events). Ideally you know a thing or two about print design, UI and web design. Have you also tried your hand at motion, or are you a passionate illustrator? That would be awesome.
- Translating Design Briefs in visually appealing assets
- Developing communication concepts
- Preparing moodboards and presenting ideas
- Your keen eye for aesthetics, details and a good eye for typography make you stand out from crowd
- You have the ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Curious and up to date with the latest graphic design trends, techniques, and technologies
- Good spoken and written English and French
- Expertise with the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, XD, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of pre-press techniques and print production
- notions of Figma, Abstract, invision, Sketch are a plus
- Experience of Premiere, After Effects and social media tools
- Experience with Microsoft environment (PowerPoint, Teams, etc.)
- Illustration skills are a plus
Please refresh the page and try again!Back to list of offers