Digital Operations AssistantBrussels
In order to strengthen our Technology team, Emakina is looking for a Digital Operations Assistant.
Your mission consists of supporting the Technology team leads and the project/account managers, by being at the centre of the operations within the TECHNOLOGY team, in order to help us improve our daily activities.
Technology team is composed of more than 80 Digital Experts, that covers a wide scope of digital & web project typologies.
- You play a key role towards Project & Account Managers with resource management:
- You handle resource staffing & organize the planning meetings
- You support the transversal staffing request with other Emakina entities
- You manage holidays planning of the team
- You coordinate the activation of external resourcing when needed, and ensure the contractual & onboarding aspects are handled together with our HR team
- You are closely following internal processes, and bring ideas for optimization
- You are supporting some key HR processes within the team:
- You coordinate onboarding session for newcomers
- You lead some onboarding sessions about our tools & their use, admin processes, support...
- You support ad-hoc requests linked to the optimization of our processes & team:
- Follow-up of certifications
- Purchase requests
- Team events organization together with our Marcom team
- You work in a highly structured way, and you pay attention to details
- You are an enthusiastic team player who loves to take ownership
- You love to work in a complex and constant changing environment
- You are taking initiative, and you adopt a proactive attitude to reach your goals
- You are naturally curious and keen to learn.
- You have a good communication
- You have a very good professional knowledge of English and ideally, also of French or Dutch
- Previous experience in a digital environment, or knowledge about digital agency life is a plus
You will be one of the key persons supporting a young and dynamic team where there is plenty of scope for personal initiative. We give you the opportunity to develop your talent further. Last but not least… an attractive salary with lots of fringe benefits, such as meal vouchers, group and health insurance, bike lease,…
Please refresh the page and try again!Back to list of offers