Our goal is to quickly and efficiently create, produce, distribute and optimize qualitative audio-visual content for a vast array of clients.
Our team consists of producers, creatives, editors, motion designers, 3D artists, and audio engineers.
We are currently looking for a Motion producer / post producer to be part of our team, starting yesterday.
As a Motion Producer, you help the team out with different audio-visual productions, which we produce either in-house or with the help of our key production suppliers. At the request of clients, our account managers and creatives, you gather interesting proposals and quotations from our key suppliers. You draft up clear budgets, back timings and call sheets, have an eye and ear for directing, acting and voice talents, are realistic and creative with deadlines and just know your way around radio and video.
As a Post producer, you will support our in house editing and motion team as well as the in house audio studio.
- Act as agency producer, overseeing external productions.
- Act as set producer, running internal productions.
- Act as post producer, supporting our in house editing team
- Gather quotations and draft budgets, managing production finances.
- You have an experience as a producer and feel the need for more.
- You can work within budgets and deadlines.
- You can work in team but are confident on your own as well.
- Fluent in English and French/Dutch
- You are extremely efficient and flexible.
- You see solutions, not problems.
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits.
- Ambitious and highly creative clients.
- A team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies.
- Opportunities for your further training and career.
- An awesome place to work
At Emakina, we are all one big happy family and you cannot be missing!
If you want to join our team and unite with our family in Brussels, you should apply right now! We’re already waiting for you!
Please refresh the page and try again!Back to list of offers