Paid Search SpecialistBrussels
As our Senior SEA Specialist, you bring expert knowledge of search, smart shopping campaigns and performance optimisation to the table.
You are data oriented. You’ll be responsible for setting up and optimising feed-based campaigns that attract customers and stay up-to-date on everything from products to pricing!
Developing and challenging bid strategies is another key responsibility. You ensure maximum performance for your budgets – whether that’s via Maximizing Conversions, tROAS or other methods.
You’re also responsible for:
- Assessing and adopting new SEA features to help us serve up the best strategy possible
- Working closely with internal & external stakeholders and mentoring Junior/medior team members
- Consistently setting up tests for ads and landing pages to find areas of improvement
- Ensuring a healthy ad account without neglecting any potentiality
- Identifying growth opportunities, monitoring performance & ensuring efficiency
- Working hand in hand with other tracks to achieve our overall objectives
- Focusing on automation and optimisation of all SEA-related tasks and processes
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in search engine advertising
- Expert knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics. Knowledge in SA360 is a real plus
- Experience with feed-based campaigns, reporting and interpreting data
- Creative and analytical mindset, excellent problem-solving skills, strong negotiation & communication skills
- A proactive, hands-on and innovative approach to your job
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to mentor junior/medior colleagues
- Fluent in English (written & spoken), good skills in Dutch and French
Interested? Apply now, we'll come back to you really soon!
Please refresh the page and try again!Back to list of offers