Product Owner LeadBrussels
As a Product Owner you will act as the communication link between clients and the team.
You will spend time with clients understanding their requirements and then translate these requirements to your team with clarity to ensure a clean implementation. You will also spend time prioritizing requirements and features with clients and your team.
Requirements will be documented in user stories with acceptance criteria. You will work within a SCRUM/Agile environment and attend grooming, planning, retrospective and demo sessions.
What we ask of you?
- Two years experience as a Product Owner or Functional Analyst in a web environment;
- Well practiced in analysing multi-faceted challenges and identifying solutions;
- Ability to breakdown complex processes and visualize them;
- Outstanding communication skills: you can work with a variety of people and discuss technical and non-technical issues and are used to working in a team-environment;
- Excellent attention to detail; you don’t miss things often and understand the importance of the finer details, especially within a technical context;
- Strong prioritization skills; you can devise the best way to prioritise items based on client and team needs;
- Client facing : you communicate confidently with clients and agency team, your are able to build client trust and confidence;
- At least 5 years experience;
- Ability to mentor more junior team members and help them to grow
- Experience/knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodologies;
- Proficiency in the English language.
The following would be beneficial:
- Experience/knowledge of user experience;
- Client-facing experience;
- Experience of working within a technology/I.T project;
- Programming abilities;
- Knowledge of the ecommerce domain.
What do we offer you?
We offer you a challenging job at an open and innovative company. We develop in-house, in a professional and informal workspace, and expect a high level of independence from our co-workers. Besides a good salary, we offer you the chance to be part of an enthusiastic team of professionals within an international environment. Of course there is plenty of room for team building – on a regular base we organize lots of fun activities, such as barbecues, a pop quiz, football tournaments and so on.
We’d love to hear from you! If you want to join our team, unite with our family in the capital of Belgium, you should apply right now! We’ll be waiting for you!
Please refresh the page and try again!Back to list of offers