Salesforce Marketing Cloud ConsultantBrussels
You have a deep understanding of all the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) possibilities and the best practices. Taking the lead in our customers Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations comes naturally to you. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and get down into the nitty gritty.
You love to collaborate on our Marketing Automation-projects from the presales-phases through the business requirements analysis, functional- and process design (including scenario design, flow mapping and customer journeys) to end up with KPI-reporting, analysis & improvements. You ensure the business requirements of the clients are met and data is properly stored and used.
From a campaign management perspective, you consult on and/or lead the creation and maintenance of client email campaign processes. This includes campaign optimisation, approval process streamlining, and automation.
You collaborate in and with the Marketing Automation strategic team, as well as the creative and digital marketing team at Emakina.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification(s) – Consultant
- Relevant hands-on experience in implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Deep understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture, functionalities & features
- Strong knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem. Experience with Datorama, Commerce and Service/Sales Cloud solutions is a big plus!
- Act as a knowledgeable liaison between strategic & technical teams, testing teams and business stakeholders during the implementation phase
- Being able to translate the client’s business needs into business specifications for the development team to implement
- Familiar with Agile project management methods
- Develop and maintain Salesforce knowledge within the Salesforce Team
- You have solid experience working with clients in the digital sphere
- You are experienced in managing multiple stakeholders.
- Fluent in English + fluent in Dutch or French.
Please refresh the page and try again!Back to list of offers