We're looking for an experienced technologist to join our team of Solution Architects.
Our Solution Architects work as trusted advisors for our top-tier international clients, helping them translating their business and product strategy into actionable technological roadmaps, from architectures to testing, governance and release.
Having a sound experience on a number of technologies is one of the main asset for this job, but more importantly, we're looking for someone who can approach problems from multiple angles, and propose different solutions (#nogoldenhammer )
As a Solution Architect, you will have the possibility to work on different aspects, in particular:
- Making sense of business goals and requirements, and make sure these are translated into technologically viable approaches, including:
- Non-functional requirements
- Testing strategy
- Release plan
- Technical risk management
- Designing technology roadmap, and ensure alignment between business objectives, IT design principles and architectural solutions
- Performing assessment on existing architectures and codebases, that is:
- Detecting pitfalls and areas of concerns
- Proposing improvements
- Supporting and coaching our development teams during the building phase
- Supporting our commercial teams by engaging with prospects and customers
- Participating in the discussions about our Technology Radar with our Tech Leads, teams and other Solution Architects
- Keeping constantly up to date with technological trends and opportunities, assessing and guiding their adoption
- Working closely with the other teams of experts at Emakina (sales, experience designers, developers, strategists)
We're looking for someone who's passionate about technology, a self-starters who is comfortable with the challenge of making sense out of the unclear and the undefined, and understands how to deal with complexity. Being able to organise your work and manage your priorities are key components of this job.
This role requires being a in contact with multiple clients and teams regularly, both in Belgium and abroad, so you need to be comfortable with framing and managing conversations with different stakeholders (up to C-Level), designing technical workshops and giving presentations. A very good command of written and spoken English is an essential prerequisite (knowledge of Dutch or French is definitely a plus).
Finally, we're looking for someone who understands how technology is connected to other areas like User Experience Design, Creativity, Business, etc. and the relation between Marketing, Sales, Operations, Production, Supply chain, etc.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position (e.g. Technical Architect, Digital Architect, Digital Consultant ...)
- Knowledge of Architectural Patterns and paradigms, especially related to Web applications
- Sound knowledge of at least one of the following technology stacks: .Net, Java, PHP, Node.js
- Knowledge of at least one of the major cloud platforms (Azure, AWS)
- Experience in working with agile frameworks or methodologies, and an understanding of their underlying principles
- Knowledge and affinity with modern technology stacks and approaches:
- MACH architectures
- A good understanding of the different aspects of DevOps culture and practices
- Experience with any major CMS or E-commerce platforms is a plus
What we offer:
- A key role in one of Belgium’s most successful digital agencies
- Being part of dynamic team with plenty of space for growth and personal initiative
- An environment that supports your work-life balance
- Last but not least… an attractive salary with lots of fringe benefits, such as a company car, meal vouchers, group and health insurance, bike lease, extra days leave, etc.
Please refresh the page and try again!Back to list of offers