We advise large global and SME clients on how to design and deploy the best integrated approach, built around the user.
Emakina is ahead of the game in connected commerce. We were active in the first European e-commerce and omnichannel markets of France, the Netherlands, Austria, Germany and Sweden. Over the years, our teams have helped clients take advantage of each new form of e-commerce.
There has been a seismic shift in both wholesale and retail trade, with online sales becoming necessary for most goods and services, and many online-only brands stealing the lead.
Of course, user experience is paramount. Purchasing journeys often kick off on marketplaces, in which Emakina specialises. Then, sellers must build operating models in which physical and digital stores enrich one another. Our teams combine technical knowhow (PIM, catalogue management, loyalty systems, OMS, payment systems and ERP) with extensive sector expertise.
- Research & consultancy
- Customer experience design
- Customer journey transformation
- Digital roadmap development
- Platform and solution architecture
- Master data and information architecture
- Omnichannel and integration architecture
- Platform implementation (commerce, OMS, PIM, PSP, DXP)
- Storefront development
- Marketplaces integration
- In-store and commerce app integration
- Social commerce
- Activation and demand-generation campaigns
- Performance and conversion optimisation
- Master Data management services