We are looking for an experimented Delivery Director to supervise the Operations of our Geneva office and lead a team of Project managers who are based in Switzerland.
As Delivery Director, you will have a key central role to play to facilitate, coordinate and help Operational teams and Sales team in delivering amazing projects for local and international customers.
Areas of Responsibility
Project Delivery and supervision
You will supervise and support all operational aspects of our Swiss team projects delivery.
- Develop, align and/or approve budgets and operations
- Oversee projects and programs from start to completion, ensuring clear deadlines, milestones and processes
- Ensure quality and drive profits of all projects we deliver
- Help Project managers defining the relevant staffing and project approach
- Manage directly (as a Senior project manager) the most impactful and riskiest projects when needed
Governance and Risk Management
You will make sure proper Risk management and Governance is in place to control our projects.
- Unblock difficult situations with the Project Managers
- Help them evaluate risks and solutions
- Control global profit / loss on projects
- Attend and lead meetings with customers in case of escalation related to issues, and follow-up on action plan with the customer
You will lead and inspire a team of Project managers to help them grow and reach operational excellence.
- Coach, manage and support Project Managers from the Geneva office daily
- Onboard new team members and support them in discovering Emakina values, processes and tools
- Support recruitment process of new Project managers when needed
- Organise regular team members assessments and set/review objectives for each of them based on the assessment’s outcomes
You will support the Sales team of Geneva office in building client proposals and ensuring overall client satisfaction.
- Help Sales team preparing and reviewing offers and contracts
- Validate offers from the Production perspective (estimates, assumptions, project approach, profiles involved…)
- Align regularly through bi-weekly meetings with Sales to anticipate needs
- Support Sales team in consolidating and improving client’s trust and growth
Internal efficiency & overall Management
You will be a key member of Emakina’s Production management and collaborate with other teams to ensure a consistent operational approach in the Geneva office.
- Participate to Emakina Production Meetings and cascade way-of-working and processes to the Swiss team
- Ensure projects operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies
- Monitor the Project managers’ team performance and determine the need for improvements
- Work closely with other Team leads and Production Directors for staffing purposes
- Report to Managing Directors on efficiency, risks and expertise
- You have a very strong agency experience in either the same role or as Senior Project/Program Manager on many digital projects
- You are a demonstrated problem solver and manage stress and priorities easily
- You know how to motivate and inspire people
- You are very structured and master all tools needed to improve efficiency of digital projects
- You have critical thinking skills
- You have very good organizational skills
- You are self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- You are Bilingual (French/English)
Please refresh the page and try again!Back to list of offers