Salesforce Architect/Tech LeadPune
Cloudworks, Part of Emakina Group, is a digital transformation Consultancy company focused on Salesforce CRM, Data, Analytics and other digital transformation services. Headquartered in UAE, the company has delivered more than 250 projects in the last 6 years primarily in the Middle East and Europe. With 45+ certified consultants in 6 countries, along with the strength of 1100+ experts from Emakina Group, Cloudworks has become a strategic partner in the region for the companies looking for Digital Transformation.
We are growing our India team exponentially and looking to hire Salesforce experts for multiple roles like Salesforce Developers, Senior Developers, Implementation Leads and Salesforce QA.
Below Job Profile describes responsibilities of a Technical Architect Role, where you will be working for a global organization on multi cloud projects from Europe, Middle east and East Asia.
Role: Salesforce Technical Architect
Job Location: Pune
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Salesforce implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects
- A minimum of 4-6 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF), integrations, and developing and executing data migrations
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience creating the technical architecture for complex Salesforce implementations
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions – cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation and management
- Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firms focusing on cloud computing related consulting (storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments, etc.).
- Demonstrated knowledge of XML, SQL, HTTP/HTTPS, and EAI processes
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies
- Programming Languages – APEX, Visual Force, Familiarity with ANT and Eclipse tools for working with the IDE
- Salesforce.com and other certifications, required
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity).
- Ability to lead stakeholders across the organization at all levels to consensus in asserting an architecture which aligns the business objectives
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work on multiple assignments in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment.
- Excellent knowledge on Integrations using SOAP & REST API, various authentication mechanisms
- Provide Salesforce subject expertise related to application architecture, data, integration, security, technology, mobile, and analytics
- Collaborate with business analysts and business owners on overall project objectives, understand business requirements, architect, design, develop, test and document solutions
- Assess technologies utilized within current technology stack as well as new technologies which solve complicated business problems and provide best possible end user experience for streamlined business operations
- Lead evolution of peer solution review process and team-based proof of concept/demo
- Provide optional solution design across salesforce integrated platform; Force.com, Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds, Community, Managed packages, Einstein, Heroku, and integrated applications in accordance SDLC utilizing agile methodologies
- Design and develop integrations between applications and other systems, utilizing middleware
- Participate in agile application development process; sprint planning, story estimation, solution and technical documentation, release planning and execution
- Ensure and approve all changes have successfully passed regimented testing process across all environments
- Document solution design, process flows, technical objects, release step details (change controls, data migrations, and step by step order of operations) required to enable release changes to production
- Work with CoE to provide technical solution for presales
Please refresh the page and try again!Back to list of offers