Salesforce Marketing Cloud ConsultantPune
Cloudworks, Part of Emakina Group, is a digital transformation Consultancy company focused on Salesforce CRM, Data, Analytics and other digital transformation services. Headquartered in UAE, the company has delivered more than 250 projects in the last 6 years primarily in the Middle East and Europe. With 45+ certified consultants in 6 countries, along with the strength of 1100+ experts from Emakina Group, Cloudworks has become a strategic partner in the region for the companies looking for Digital Transformation.
As a Marketing Cloud Consultant, you will participate in, and eventually lead Marketing Cloud implementations. While mostly focused on delivery, you may be involved across the entire project lifecycle, including presales. An integral part of your role will be working with clients to further their digital marketing through Marketing Cloud usage. You will act as a trusted source of knowledge to advise clients in line with Marketing Cloud best practice and its growing number of capabilities to ultimately build a vision for a multi-channel roadmap.
Role: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
Job Location: Pune
This is a varied delivery role, with the following responsibilities assigned:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation, configuration, data migration, and working with Marketing Cloud Connect, and other Integrations.
- Lead requirements gathering, solution design, and writing statements of work.
- Communicate project concepts and outcomes to client project stakeholders,
- Design and delivery of solutions in Email Studio.
- Design and implement, for automated email/mobile journeys using Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio and Journey Builder, and advise clients on how to optimize further.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing KPIs, such as email marketing, PPC and other marketing conversion metrics.
- Experience in reporting and analysing email activity using Email Studio reports and Journey Builder. (Nice to have) proficiency with Data Views and Discover Reports within Analytics Builder, Einstein Engagement.
- Design and/or build integrations between Marketing Cloud and 3rd party applications or data sources.
- Conduct user training and actively promote user adoption of Marketing Cloud.
- Track record for delivering marketing automation projects in a fast-paced environment, and able to successfully keep to deadlines.
- Ability to work with clients to design customer journeys, and associated data models. Extensive experience with Marketing Cloud Studios & Builders, most importantly Email Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder, Advertising Studio and Automation Studio, and ideally also Cloud Pages and Mobile Studio.
- Understanding how to build a custom preference centre.
- Conceptual understanding, to be able to establish data models, work with API’s and configurations
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be a good team player.
- Clear communication skills to make complex technical matters simple when when communicating with non-technical stakeholders and client executives
- At least 2 years’ experience working hands-on in Marketing Cloud implementations, ideally involving integrations with Salesforce core and other platforms.
- Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist & Administrator
- Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
Good to have:
- Desirable experience: Datorama, Interaction Studio, Commerce Cloud, Salesforce CDP
- Active in the Salesforce Trailblazer community
- Fluent in Arabic or French
Please refresh the page and try again!Back to list of offers