Emakina Academy #13 : CMS for International Accounts
As the web is now the centre of gravity in the relationship between a brand and its consumers, selecting and implementing the right Content Management System (CMS) has become a key issue for international companies. Today, most of them must face the “nightmare of complexity” and run websites with thousands of pages, multiple languages and workflows, multimedia content… Think global, act local : this famous principle has become incredibly challenging at the Internet age.
During this 13th Emakina Academy, you will learn:
- What the most important criteria are when it comes to select a new CMS.
- The most efficient solutions that can cut costs, increase your productivity and reflect a coherent brand identity at every level of your organisation.
- How large accounts tackled the issues of international deployments and turned their website into a business generator.
Want to attend this Academy? You have the choice between two dates and two locations
- Brussels (Flagey) / April 22 / 9.30 – 12.00
- Ghent (NH Hotel) / May 29 / 13.30 – 16.15