Today, leading companies trust Twilio Customer Engagement Platform (CEP) to build direct, personalized relationships with their customers everywhere in the world. Twilio enables companies to use communications and data to add intelligence and security to every step of the customer journey, from sales to marketing to growth, customer service and many more engagement use cases in a flexible, programmatic way.
Delivering rich human experiences in the new digital first era
In 2021, Emakina formalised a partnership with Twilio by joining Twilio’s BUILD programme as an implementation partner. Embedding voice, messaging and VoIP into digital experiences is essential to business survival in the new hybrid economy. Emakina has advanced to the Gold partnership tier, providing our clients with a competitive edge for multiple user experiences.
Bespoke Twilio adaptations for every business need
Emakina experts are ready to boost omnichannel engagement by leveraging the Twilio Customer Engagement Platform that helps their clients to better know, reach, and serve their users.
These tailor-made developments include:
• Virtual shop experiences: virtual reality mock-ups of a real-life store that users can navigate and where they can shop products according to their needs.
• Remote product trialling and coaching: allows a user to sample a product in their own home, with the option to chat or video call with a product expert.
• Online training seminars for coaches on product demos and how to bring the store experience to life for customers, wherever they are.
• Interface for call centre agents to manage inbound and outbound user video calls and chats as tasks.
• Shop functionality include talking to a store attendant on chat/video call, purchasing, lending, invite a friend, etc.
• High performance video conferencing: Building high-quality, immersive video applications at scale with Twilio Video.